One Thousand Gifts

I have so, so, so much to thankful for and so many weeks now of pondering and meditating upon God's blessings that I have not posted about recently. Monday's have been challenging to pull it together and post and I tend to tell myself I will catch up next week. Well this won't cut it anymore.  I need to be posting about God's blessings all the time and linking up to Ann's website on Mondays with my most recent post.  There are too many blessings (although I tend to post them in smaller doses) to only post on Mondays.

31. Homemade Soup
32. Little Helping Hands that are Quick to Learn and Grow
33. Bedtime talks about the day
34. The sound of little boys playing pretend in the backyard
35. Glimpses of Spring that keep the cold at bay
36. God's faithful provision over our finances
37. Using God's gifted interests to create art
38. Feetie Jammies on little feet
39. Quiet Nights with the One I love
40. My parents for watching our children almost every time we ask
41. Watching my children encourage one another
42. Pictures colored with crayon
43. Sleeping in
44. Waking up to Breakfast made by my loving husband
45. Giggles
46. Walking to the Park
47. A warm and cozy hug
48. A newly woken baby girl
49. My daughter walking now
50. My boys that love their sister so much

Lift Up Holy Hands by StacyLee

No comments:

Post a Comment