One Thousand Gifts

I know today is Tuesday but in my head it is Monday because we went on a mini vacation this weekend.  My husband went back to work today (and not just to work but to work for 3 days) so it feels like Monday.  I would normally let this week pass because I missed Monday but I've told myself I've got to stop making it about the days and just recognize Christ in Praise.

This is an especially joyous week to praise our God because He has chosen to Bless us with another Child! We are expecting baby #5!

61.  Perfect Timing for all things in His plan
62.  Rediscovering Baby Bliss in the quiet of the night
63.  Loving, happy children and a home filled with noise
64.  Warm Naps with my oldest beside me
65.  The sparkle in his blue eyes
66.  A dedicated and hard working husband
67.  Quiet and Stillness amidst the LOUD
68.  Remarkable friends to travel with
69.  The Miracle of conceiving a baby, miraculous every time!
70.  Sunny winter days filled with God's energy coming from the Sun
71.  Hard Work and rough hands
72.  Green, green grass
73.  My children giving each other hugs
74.  Girlie Kisses
75.  Blue eyed brothers
76.  God's peace
77.  Healthy Bodies
78.  Quiet Mornings
79.  Spring on the Horizon
80.  Date night with the hubs


No comments:

Post a Comment