Baby #5

It is official and we are oh so incredibly blessed. We are expecting baby #5 in November which for the first time doesn't feel like forever away. This will be my first pregnancy in which I will be pregnant and giving birth in the same calendar year. I was a little surprised to be pregnant this time... Not because getting pregnant is challenging but rather because it has come so easily in the past I wondered if God would allow us to conceive again in the same way.

I am still nursing and this is the first time I've conceived with a nursing child. We've also done much more talking about Quiverfull and what God's will was for us. I somewhat expected that maybe this time, having resolved that God is supreme in this area of our lives as well that maybe God would say No to another baby. I had prepared my heart for this to be His answer.

Joyfully, God sees fit that we raise another precious baby into a Christ following, passionate young person in this world. If we could only be as fit for that Calling as we feel we ought to be.

I must devote much time to my children now as their number are growing, their age quickly accelerating in number and their hearts so welcoming to formation. It takes much diligence, one I can often say I do not give the way I ought to give. It is my hearts desire that Justin and I can commit ourselves to further diligence, love, patience, unwavering standards amidst unrelenting relationship. Be praying with us if you can.

God blessings,
Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! I am also expecting baby #5!
    Be sure to check back often because with a baby on the way in my house I have been offering wonderful giveaways with Mom and Baby in mind. :)

    Again, Congrats!!! :)
    Oh, and I'm now following your blog!

    ReplyDelete