Monday's Projects from At the Well

I'm excited about this project theme at At the Well.

This is project number 2, with the first being about Daily Bible Reading.  It is so fitting as my New Years "resolution" is the commitment to form 3 new habits one of which is memorizing scripture.  I'm challenged to spend this week praying for Justin.  Perfect is the timing of God considering my husband is out of town in Las Vegas for work from now (Monday) until Thursday, the longest time away for this project so far.  With our family swelling in size with Westin's arrival and the challenges that arise from often being here along, I'm grateful his parents are here to help.  This will open time for me to spend time praying for him, our daddy, our provider, our strength, protector and partner.  It has also challenged me, in this week with long hours away, to spend time thanking God for him and his commitment to our family as the long days and the nights alone could bring me towards resentment rather than thanks.


Monday: His Work
Tuesday: His Integrity
Wednesday: His Mind
Thursday: His Purpose
Friday: His Health
Saturday: His Protection
Sunday: His Faith


No comments:

Post a Comment