Keeping Lists

God keeps lists.

You have recorded my troubles.
You have kept a list of my tears.
Aren’t they in your records?
Today is recorded in the heavens and its pains are written with the wet of tears of God who “hurts with the hurt of my people.” (Jeremiah 8:21)

God does not slumber for He cannot cease to bear testimony to our hurt.

God keeps a list.
 
It’s the wildest Love that drives the Father to record His child’s every lament.
We never ache without God attending, and He can’t stand to see a tear fall to the floor. God cups our grief and puts our tears in His bottle” (Ps. 56:8).


If God makes a list of my laments, I will make a list of God’s love.
 
If God has a list of my pain, I will make a list of my praise. 

If God writes a list of my tears, I will write a list of my thanks.

It’s Love that makes God and I list keepers.

No comments:

Post a Comment