Creativity

The Beginning-Printable Number 1


I've been inspired to create some printables to both encourage, inspire, and spice up your home. I was encouraged these past few weeks by some bloggers out there that dedicate creativity and time to provide printable art. I realized, "I can do the same". I've been using Photoshop for some time now and I'm shocked I didn't think of doing something like this sooner.


I tend to use PS for websites, graphics, logos, t-shirt art etc. but haven't ever considered making things other people might want to download and use in their homes. I would love to do digiscrap stuff but can't fathom the time it would take me and my first duty is to be the keeper of my home. So, printables take far less time to produce and I'm excited to post my first one!!



If you click the image above you will be taken to 4shared where you can download the color combo that suits your style best. Whether it be for a child's room, your family room, your bathroom, your office, etc. Hopefully you find something that you like.


I gathered some of my favorites and had them printed at Costco. While picking them up I purchased four frames (they come in two packs) for $14.99. I split up the prints into the four frames, layering ones I wasn't putting at the front behind the rest so I could just rotate them throughout the year. We hung the frames on the wall by the kids desks. Some of them we will refer to while schooling, others are just inspirational. I LOVE the way it turned out! I'll post a a picture tomorrow.


If you want to make a special request I can do that too. Just email me:


chelsea martin 1 (a) yahoo (dot) com (NO SPACES)

No comments:

Post a Comment