Thursday Favorites



Since I'm back in the swing of things, so I hope, it's time for Thursday's favorites. I can't deny that today seems an odd day to meditate upon favorites considering I spent my morning grocery shopping! I literally just sat down after about a 3 hours process start to finish. But, if I dig down deep and put on my joyful eyes I'm sure I can think of at least 8 things that I LOVE about grocery shopping. Maybe!

Grocery Shopping
1. Checking in my older children at the Kids Korner where they can play and make crafts making shopping a fun time for them.
2. Spending time with my little girl, who is too little to go to Kids Korner, and talking with her while we walk!
3. Finding fun things on sale that my family will enjoy.
4. The quiet
5. Taking my time
6. Sneaking a sample from the candy bin...isn't that allowed so long as you put in $.05 or something?
7. Having a fridge full of groceries (even though they don't last too long).
8. Fresh Fruit
9. A plan for meals (whether I stick to it or not)
10. Having my boys help me unload when we get home. They are just starting to help mommy bring in the groceries!

Wow I found ten and I didn't have to think too hard! I don't want to forget that we are blessed we can afford groceries and most often get to pick and choose what we want without much ado. It is God's faithfulness that puts meals on the table. The Glory be His.

No comments:

Post a Comment